Not doing very well at getting 30 images done for this challenge. My experience is I have to feel it before i paint. so far I have destroyed 3 canvases yesterday. Also forcing it isn’t giving me the results I want. So this one is a graphite on paper.
Natalie \n(a)-ta-lie\ as a girl’s name is pronounced NAT-a-lee. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Natalie is “birthday“. Refers to the birthday of Christ, or Christmas. French form of Natalya. There was a fourth–century Saint Natalia. The “h” is silent in the French form Nathalie; some American variants (like Nathalee) are phonetically spelled to retain the “h” sound. Actresses Natalie Wood, Natalie Portman; singer Natalie Cole.
Read more at http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Natalie#icolBq0af3vsAgz5.99
Graphite on Paper – 14 x 17
- Bella Donna: Natalie Wood (bellasugar.com)
- See Natalie Portman’s Style Evolution on Her 30th Birthday! (fabsugar.com)
- “I’m so grateful that I get to support women on the streets” (Natalie Holmes) (one25blog.com)
- BWW Blog: Natalie Toro – Releasing a Holiday Song…Late! (broadwayworld.com)
- Natalie Wood Drowning Death Investigation Reopened Robert Wagner Not a Suspect Captain Reveals New Info (binsidetv.net)
- Natalie Maines – Mother (musicofourheart.me)
- Natalie Cole Performs At Broward Center (browardnetonline.com)