You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Business and Economy’ tag.
This is the mug I drink tea out of and occasionally coffee. This is a challenge painting from DPW. Maybe I should say my temporary mug, since I am very clumsy and probably break it tomorrow. Cause it’s for tea or coffee 2 quotes.
Over second and third cups flow matters of high finance, high state, common gossip and low comedy. [Coffee] is a social binder, a warmer of tongues, a soberer of minds, a stimulant of wit, a foiler of sleep if you want it so. From roadside mugs to the classic demi-tasse, it is the perfect democrat. ~Author Unknown
6 x 6 x 1.5
From the DPW challenge. This was done in 1 hour. Flowers are from my backyard. These Hydrangeas are much different than I had in Pennsylvania. The ones that look like snow balls are Hydrangea arborescens ‘Annabelle’ , these however are called Lacecap Hydrangea.
“A dead hydrangea is as intricate and lovely as one in bloom. Bleak sky is as seductive as sunshine, miniature orange trees without blossom or fruit are not defective; they are that.” ~ Toni Morrison (Tar Baby)
6 x 6 x 1.5 in
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
- Hydrangea Bouquets (hydrangeasblue.wordpress.com)
- Multicolored re-blooming lace cap hydrangea! (flowergardengirl.wordpress.com)
- Hydrangeas (kgdecor.wordpress.com)
- Hydrangea petiolaris (undergraduatehorticulture.wordpress.com)
- Hydrangea paniculata ‘Great Star’ (allandrewsplants.wordpress.com)
- hydrangeas: the seal of nature (quaimoderne.wordpress.com)