You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Ultramarine Blue’ tag.
Not sure what I am calling this yet. I just like the look of it. Colors Purple, white, magenta, black, Ultramarine Blue, Cad Yellow Medium, Hooker’s Green, Cad Orange and Titanium White. The first quote is how I am feeling today. Like a bubble getting ready to burst.
Acrylic on Canvas
But all bubbles have a way of bursting or being deflated in the end. ~Barry Gibb
Derive happiness in oneself from a good day’s work, from illuminating the fog that surrounds us.
- Painting a Mural: Blocking in the Mural Design (marilynattheminimountain.wordpress.com)
- Greens (mhbd.blogspot.com)
- Pop Illusionist, Philippe Bertho, Begins His 4th U.S. Tour, Exclusively at Martin Lawrence Galleries (prweb.com)
- Using A Digital Light Projector To Restore Mark Rothko Paintings (cenblog.org)
- Create a Matisse Masterpiece (education.com)
- Recommendation for Little Matisse from a Parent (littlematisse.wordpress.com)
- London Art Fairs 2011: Bold and Textured (artcritiqued.com)
- MoMa exhibit in New York highlights modernist Matisse | British Airways – Travel Industry News (travelnews.britishairways.com)